5 Year Repair or Replacement Road Hazard Guarantee
One toll-free call does it all for free 24/7/365 "sign-and-go" dispatch service.
100 percent reimbursement for tires, wheels, valve stems, mount and balance, and sales tax with no deductible - A normal charge of $772, between tire replacement, wheel replacement, mounting and balancing, towing, and sales tax.
On-the-spot assistance for tire-related emergency.
Take control and protect your vehicle with LoJack. The patented LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System includes a small radio frequency transceiver hidden in one of up to 20 places in your vehicle. Each LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System has a unique code tied to the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). When theft is reported to the police, a routine entry into the state police crime computer results in a match of the LoJack System's code against the state VIN database. This automatically activates the LoJack Unit in your vehicle, which emits an inaudible signal. Law enforcement authorities who are equipped with LoJack Police Tracking Computers in their police cars and aviation units are always listening for a LoJack signal. Police use LoJack Police Tracking Computers to track and recover your stolen LoJack-equipped vehicle.
More than 200,000 vehicles with LoJack have been recovered worldwide since it was introduced, with over 100,000 recovered in the U.S. alone.
Worldwide, LoJack has helped law enforcement track and recover more than $4 billion in stolen assets.
LoJack offers a money-back guarantee if your vehicle is not recovered within 24 hours. The system comes with a two-year, 24-hour recovery warranty.
LoJack owners may be eligible for insurance discounts. Check insurance information for your state.
- You're partnered with the police! LoJack is the only stolen vehicle recovery system operated by local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
- LoJack is available for a one-time purchase price. When you buy LoJack, there are no ongoing monthly fees. For a one-time purchase price, you get peace of mind knowing your vehicle is protected by the leading stolen vehicle recovery system.
- Filing a stolen vehicle report activates your LoJack. To activate your LoJack Unit, simply report the theft of your vehicle to the police. When you report the theft, a routine entry into the state police crime computer results in a match of the LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System's code against the state VIN database, automatically activating the LoJack Unit in your vehicle. Law enforcement authorities who are equipped with LoJack Police Tracking Computers can then track and recover your vehicle.
- Your vehicle says, "Here I am!" The LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System uses a strong FCC-allocated radio frequency signal that works through concrete walls, ceilings, and other barriers like underground parking garages to locate LoJack-equipped vehicles. Other services use a satellite system, which requires an unobstructed line of sight between the vehicle's satellite antenna and orbiting GPS satellites.
- Disable it? Thieves can't even find it! The LoJack Unit is covertly hidden within a vehicle; not even the owner knows where it is. Other systems rely on a short, visible antenna that can easily be broken by a thief.
- LoJack guarantees recovery! With the purchase of a LoJack Unit, you receive a two-year Limited Recovery Warranty. With this warranty, if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered within 24 hours, LoJack will refund the purchase price of your LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System up to the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP). Additional warranties that extend your coverage are also available.
- All this and an insurance discount, too! Vehicles equipped with a LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System may qualify for a discount on insurance. For example, in Massachusetts, LoJack owners can receive a discount of up to 35 percent on their comprehensive insurance premiums. Click here to see what your state may offer.